Monday 20 January 2014

OUGD405 - Studio Brief 3 - Page Designs







I decided to make my pages all fit together as the ones above have been all different designs. I wanted images to be the main focus of my pages so I have decided to structure my text around them. The structure throughout the page matches across a system of four columns where I have shifted the text around on each spread.  





The text its separated into 3 fonts. Georgia for the body text as I found when looking at existing page layouts large sections of text read more easily using a serif typeface.  




The feedback I got from the crit was quite helpful, some of the problems people had with it:

- It is quite bland, needs more content.
- Try adding colour and images to the design.
- Include some of the information and stats you have gathered. 
- Feels a bit empty because of the lack of info and images. Add some designs with colour too.






No comments:

Post a Comment