Thursday 30 April 2015

Methodology

The direction I take at the start of most projects is to relate it to something I find interesting outside of Graphic Design but allow graphic elements to be incorporated. I enjoyed the freedom we had with the responsive briefs and got really involved with a few of them. I find I can get along well independently which made the module easier as it was very self directed, but also wont hesitate to ask for others help or opinions when stuck. My method always stems from my initial research which then leads to an idea on what to create and the medium that will be most appropriate.

The feedback I got from the 503 module suggests that this is the case and comments were generally about my good use of contextual referencing and research which informed my design decisions. An improvement in need to work on is my time management. I tend to spent too much time on one part of a brief (research/designing) and not give myself enough time to produce a final polished outcome.    

No comments:

Post a Comment