Thursday 12 December 2013

OUGD405 - Studio Brief 1 - Frames (Photoshop) 3



I found that the 3D letters worked better in Illustrator instead of Photoshop at it created simple vector shapes which were more editable. They also adjusted more easily so I had more freedom to move them around. 








I experimented with using a different font (Helvetica) but found it looked too childlike combined with the colours I was using. I still wanted to use Helvetica in my design however so I decided to keep the caption in the same font as the Clas Ohlson brand. 


Additional Type

Some frames in Clas Ohlson had used taglines in their photo frames. I have chosen 'Capture and Perspective' which relates the the box and perspective approach to my design, but also suggesting that any kind of photo can be framed due to the simple design Clas Ohlson use. 






Final Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment