Tuesday 10 December 2013

OUGD405 - Studio Brief 1 - 3 Initial Ideas

First Idea

For this concept I wanted to manipulate the space in the frame. I decided to play with perspectives using the dimensions of the frame and the positioning of the type. 

-I would like the images to be 2D vector based.
-I found that a lot of the existing stock photos didn't really tie in with the frame or show off the space in the frame.
-Bold black type with drop shadow would be eye catching in the shelf. 


Second Idea

I like the idea of creating simple icons to represent what could be put into the frames. I looked into repeating patters or categorising the icons for different types of photos.  


Third Idea

Focused on people who want to use the frames for portrait photographs. I have quickly sketched examples but if I am to use this idea I would use actual portrait photos. The blank faces are there to encourage people to fill it with their own images to make it personal and will also display information about the frame in the shops. 

-There could be different styles such as a formal graduation, baby photos, sports ect.
-Alternative would be to show different facial expressions to represent different moods (shouting, laughing ect).





No comments:

Post a Comment