Tuesday 29 April 2014

Bandits (Screen Print) Development Idea 2

I found it difficult to decide which idea to carry forward from the crit so decided to work on developing both ideas and then see which was the more effective design. To create a digital version of my drawing I scanned it then traced it in Illustrator to give it clean and editable lines so I could experiment further. 


I wanted this design to look clean and simple using block colours that would be appropriate for screen printing. 




Creating a vector image allowed me to scale the design as much as I wanted and choose different colours. I am still not sure however if  I will use this design over the other.





Wanted the pink to be quite vibrant when screen printing to make the poster stand out more. Screen printing also allows me to produce colours that I wouldn't be able to in digital print. 


No comments:

Post a Comment