Thursday 30 October 2014

Website Logo (SB3)

Logo Design

Started with a few quick logo scketches, my thought process behind these was showing a sequence through the letter S which gradually evolved when I continued scketching. I want the logo to reflect what a sequence is generally as opposed to film title sequences as the content of my website will be broad. 




The concept behind the logo was the idea of slowly revealing the letters in the word 'Sequence' like words are revealed in film intros and credits through their sequences. It also reminded me of a curtain revealing a film. 





   
I decided to adjust the stroke around each letter, reducing the bold white font over the type so the end letter has the least and the start is the most covered. This puts more emphasis on the gradual uncovering of the word. 



This is an idea of how I want the header to look on the website which will remain at the top of the page. 

ADD FINAL LOGO




No comments:

Post a Comment